Complaints Management Policy and Procedure
Purpose and Objective
Eleals Hotel aims to continuously improve the services provided to its clients. Effective complaints management is fundamental to the provision of quality services and provides a platform for obtaining feedback from its clients with the purpose of resolving disputes and reforming policies and procedures.
For this purpose, the hotel has developed and established a Complaints Management Policy, which is designed to provide guidance on the way in which the Company receives and manages complaints. The application of this policy will ensure that complaints received are dealt with fairly, promptly and in an efficient and confidential manner.
Eleals Hotel through this policy is committed to effectively manage complaints promptly and fairly, ensuring that:
- Your complaints will be investigated in depth, will be handled in an efficient and effective manner and you will be treated courteously.
- We will be fair both to you and any employee for whom a complaint may refer to.
- We will not charge you for making a complaint.
- Our Complaints Management Policy will always be available on our website www.elealshotel.com
- We will always observe privacy and confidentiality of any personal data, in line with the European Union directives and the “Processing of Personal data (Protection of Individuals) Law of 2001”.
- We will record and analyse complaints on a regular basis for the identification and rectification of erroneous procedures and practices as well as for the avoidance of recurring omissions.
- Any individual involved in the complaint or responsible for the management of the complaint will not participate in the investigation process should there be conflict of interest.
- Our employees will undergo continuous training on the Complaint Management Policy and will have direct access to related documentation in order to facilitate the effective handling of complaints.
- Our Board of Directors, Management and Employees acknowledge your right to file a complaint and are committed to the efficient and fair resolution of complaints or problems that may arise from the services we provide.
Review of the Complaints Management Policy
The complaints management system included in this Policy and internal procedures will be reviewed periodically (at least annually) aiming to enhance the transparency, efficiency and the greatest possible satisfaction of the clients of Eleals Hotel.
Complaints Procedure/Lodging a Complaint
- Who can file a complaint
Any complaint can be submitted by a guest of the hotel.
- First point of contact
Should you worry about any aspect of the services we offer, your first point of contact should be the hotel’s reception. Our aim is to promptly resolve any possible issue you might have, prior to your departure, so as to ensure a perfect experience of the hotel.
- Complaints procedure steps
If you find it necessary to pursue the matter further, you should submit a formal complaint letter (by electronic mail) addressed to email@example.com tol investigate the matter independently.
We strongly recommend that you make any formal complaint in writing in order to protect your interests. This will support our objective of ensuring any complaints received are dealt with fairly, promptly, efficiently and in confidence.
We expect from you:
– To indicate information about your reservation (or tour operator) as well as your full contact details
– To describe your complaint clearly and accurately
– To be specific with respect to the reasons for which you are filing a complaint
– To mention your expectations clearly, in regards to the resolution of the issue
- Response timeframes in complaints handling
If your complaint can not be resolved immediately, its investigation will go through the following timeframes:
– Acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 working days of receipt.
– Your complaint will be addressed within 15 working days. A relevant response will be sent immediately.
– On rare occasions where more time is required for the proper and detailed investigation of your complaint, an extension period will be requested in writing. In our letter, besides any additional information that we may request, we will inform you of our actions taken so far and any further actions required for the completion of the investigation.
– Our aim is to ensure that you receive our final response within 10 working days from the time of the extension notification or the receipt of any extra information requested from you.
- Status update request
Should you wish to request an update at any stage of the complaint investigation, you can do so by contacting the hotel.